This post is also available in: Melayu
HRDF Corporate Digital Marketing Training Courses Overview
This HRDF corporate digital marketing training courses for Malaysia, upskills a marketer to be skilled in using internet and web technologies to reach and influence their target audience in Malaysia.
The skilled digital marketer can show stakeholders the direct impact of digital marketing expenses to results. It is a direct correlation between tasks, expenses and results. This is digital transformation for marketing.
Digital Marketing Skills Courses to Learn and Master for Digitalized Sales and Marketing
The corporate digital marketing skills courses listed below are designed to match the Malaysian workforce current skill levels. These courses aim to upskill the Malaysian sales and marketing teams and management with the digital skills necessary in this fast evolving era of automation and artificial intelligence (AI).
Time needed: 2 days
These are the complete list of HRDF claimable digital marketing training courses in Malaysia for digital marketing mastery by Kognifi. Each course has a course code starting with SM.
Each course will require 2 days of interactive workshop style training. Participants can select one course at a time to attend and get skilled in.
- Kognifi BD-MR | Market Research and Analysis Course
1. Data can be used and where to get data
2. Use data to find growth opportunities
3. Collect data for relevancy
4. To apply the International and Malaysian regulations and laws on data collection and use
5. Use marketing principles to maximize data potential
6. Select and use relevant tools for data analysis
- Kognifi BD-MS | Marketing Strategy Course
1. Create a strategic marketing plan and presentation
2. Select and use frameworks for competitive marketing strategies
3. Transform the marketing plan into a business proposal
4. Identify target audiences and create buyer personas
5. Use digital tools and assets to create marketing strategy and plans
- Kognifi MX-PM | Product Management Course
1. Conduct product management and manage stakeholders effectively using positioning and the marketing mix
2. Manage marketing campaigns effectively for the product lifecycle stages with the marketing mix
3. Create variations to match buyer personas with the 4Ps mix of products, places, promotion and prices
4. Create a tactical Go to Market Plan and narratives to shape demand based on the marketing mix
5. Use digital tools to create the marketing mix for offline and online marketing campaigns
- Kognifi MC-MB | Brand Management Course
1. Create narratives and brand drivers to influence target audiences of the go to market GTM plan
2. Apply behavioral psychology and behavioral economics in a branding and communications campaign
3. Create behavioral objectives for the marketing communications (marcom) plan that tie back to the GTM plan
4. Differentiate and be clear on marcom goals for outreach, branding and sales in PR, advertising and sales collaterals
5. Create social signals that tie back to the brand drivers, keywords and the marcom plan
6. Create a brand book for consistent omnichannel branding in the communications campaign
7. Track the effectiveness of the branding and marcom campaign in analytics for management
8. Use digital tools to effectively manage branding, advertising and marcom activities
- Kognifi BC-MM | Marketing Management Course
1. Structure the digitalized sales and marketing organization for effective talent and resource management
2. Select the relevant digital tools, platforms and marketing technologies (Martech) to achieve business objectives
3. Track the relevant key performance indicators (KPI) for the marketing team members and outsourced partners
4. Set advertising and promotions (AP) budgets for marketing campaigns and resources and track ROAS
5. Skill up resources with digitalization and digital skills training needs analysis (TNA)
6. Configure analytics dashboards to visualize and manage reporting and monitor KPIs with stakeholders
- Kognifi DS-SEO | Search Engine Optimization Course
1. Use search engine marketing (SEM) for effective online and offline prospecting
2. Create search engine optimized (SEO) webpages and the skills and understanding required
3. Use search engines and when to use social media to reach target audiences
4. Decide when to optimize SEM with search engine optimization (SEO) and when to use search advertising like Google Ads
5. Select for the different skills and talents required for SEM, SEO and Google Ads
6. Use keyword relevancy to target in-market audiences versus affinity audiences for sales funneling
7. Use the digital tools and the skills required for SEM, SEO and Google Ads
- Kognifi DO-O2O | Omnichannel and O2O Marketing Course
1. Use online to offline (O2O) marketing tactics
2. Formulate an omnichannel marketing plan for consistency in messaging and branding in the sales funnel
3. Use digital offline to drive conversions
4. Use the customer journey touchpoints to drive O2O conversions
5. Identify relevant triggers to start an O2O conversation
- Kognifi DS-GDA | Google Display Ads Course
1. Differentiate use case for between print ads, social media ads and search ads
2. Create an offline and online advertising campaign with trackable conversion goals to an AP budget
3. Determine conversion events for your planned goals
4. Use search advertising to ramp up branding and leads
5. Apply AIDA in digital ads for online to offline (O2O) marketing
- Kognifi DN-SMM | Social Media and Influencer Marketing Course
1. Plan an influencer marketing campaign
2. Use public relations (PR) media and when to use influencers
3. Select influencers for the endorsements required
4. Use PR to maximize publicity and impact
5. Use corporate social responsibility (CSR) programs for maximum impact
6. Select the activities and social media platforms to reach and create a following and a community
- Kognifi MC-CM | Content Marketing Course
1. Use content marketing to drive traffic to in store or online
2. Differentiate aspects of content marketing and its elements
3. Effectively create and use digital media with automation tools
4. Track content that works to manage budgets and resources
5. Select talent, knowledge and digital skills that are required to create content with digital tools
6. Distribute content with email marketing, blogging, downloads, sharing and social media
- Kognifi DO-CRO |Conversion Rate Optimization Course
1. Apply the principles of conversions, user experience (UX) and user interaction (UI)
2. Create effective landing pages with brand drivers and UI/UX
3. Optimize landing pages for conversion rate optimization (CRO)
4. Do AB testing to test CRO effectiveness
5. Use digital tools and platforms for CRO
- Kognifi MC-CJ | Customer Journey Course
1. Craft an online sales conversation with sales funnels (SF)
2. Plan and map a customer journey (CJ) progress and its loops in controlled funnels
3. Manage and guide the digital conversations for online and offline branding and actions
4. Use resources skillfully in building effective sales funnels from differing sources and mediums
5. Use design thinking to shape the UX in the CJ and SF
- Kognifi SM-SCRM | CRM and Sales Pipeline Management Course
1. Use a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool and how it automates work for sales managers and teams
2. Differentiate functions between a CRM, a Call Center Helpdesk support system, and an eCommerce system
3. Scaling from a simple needs based CRM system for an individual to a group based CRM system
4. Map your company’s unique sales work flows for digitization and digitalization without the intervention of IT teams
5. Digitalize and automate workflows with the digital skills for CRM and Helpdesk systems
- Kognifi SA-KAM | Key Account Management Course
1. Differentiate B2C and B2B selling and the related skills and knowledge involved
2. Sell using solution selling techniques to different buyer types in a buyer circle
3. Manage and influence stakeholders for a target company with ABM techniques
4. Utilize account based management (ABM) or key account management (KAM) techniques
5. Use digital tools to identify and manage prospects for ABM sales
6. Manage and track sales pipelines procurement process of large organizations
Each course listed below is HRDF claimable. Each course is for a 2 day period. They are hands on interactive workshop style training sessions with an experienced subject matter trainer.
Malaysian Data Driven Digital Marketing Training Course
Digitalized marketing is measurable and trackable with detailed analytics to answer business and financial managers on ROI and ROAS on marketing expenses and spending. This enables improved calibration and alignment of actions and resources for the desired business results. Web analytics is an example, besides other analytics sources and systems.
This is the new data driven era of performance marketing, removing the ambiguity of marketing actions to clearly measurable results. Rhetoric can now be accounted for and ambiguity removed, with the clarity of data driven digital marketing.
Contact us for a discussion on your Digital Marketing training and Sales training needs
Digital Marketing Training Needs Assessment
You can try out an example of digital skills for marketing requirements. Our Training Needs Assessment quick test is a good guide on these needs.
HRDF Corporate Digital Marketing Training Courses Malaysia is HRDF Claimable
This digital marketing training course in Malaysia by Kognifi is HRDF claimable. The criteria for claiming from HRDF is for the training to be conducted by a HRDF approved training provider and the trainer to be certified by HRDF.
Kognifi is a HRDF Training Provider
Kognifi is a marketing and consulting company for digital marketing services and trainings in Malaysia.
HRDF TTT Certified Trainer
The trainer for this digital marketing training course, Logarajah Thambyrajah, is TTT (Train The Trainer) certified by HRDF.
He holds a MBA from the Paris Graduate School of Management (PGSM) and a BSc from University Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM). He is fluent in both English and Malay.
He has over 27 years of Sales and Marketing experience with multinational companies such as B. Braun Medical, Tyco Healthcare and Dell Asia Pacific.
What can participants learn from this digital marketing training course?
Participants will learn how to use modern digitalized tools and resources to manage and control marketing activities for the desired business results. For example,
- How to map business goals to your target audience and go to market plans?
- How to select the metrics to use to measure your digital marketing performance?
- How to manage the customer communication plan and track its effectiveness?
Why should participants know how to use these digital tools and resources?
Today’s marketing teams need to use complex and technologically advanced media channels today. For example:
- Google, Facebook, Instagram and blogs.
- Content management systems (CMS) like WordPress.
- Digital content creation tools for videos and image creation
These technology platforms can be tricky and complex to use if the teams are not skilled in what to do. Especially so with the underlying AI (artificial intelligence) and automation with those tools.
This is similar to the usage of Word, PowerPoint and Excel for those not trained in these productivity tools.
It is about how well the product’s share of mind is managed in the target audience’s various media platforms.
- How well the product is positioned online to answer the needs of the target audience when called on for a solution.
- And how well the business can measure the effectiveness of these sales and marketing activities.
HRDF Corporate Digital Marketing Training Courses Objectives
These digital marketing training courses are an introduction to digital tools and related skills. Participants will be upskilled to meet the challenges of digitalization in sales and marketing activities and tasks.
- Understand modern marketing concepts and the digital transformation of sales and marketing processes and activities.
- Adopt and be skilled in the digital tools available to plan, monitor and control sales and marketing activities for a business.
- Transform your business and teams to be digitally smart and ready to face and manage the global digital advertising and marketing giants in the digital economy.
HRDF Corporate Digital Marketing Training Courses Learning Outcomes
Participants will learn how to:
- How to map the business strategy to a digital go to market strategy.
- How to use digital tools to manage and control marketing activities, performance and costs.
- How to monitor and manage digital teams to deliver to their metrics and business requirements.
This will result in:
- Improved qualified leads generation
- Controlled cost per acquisition (CPA)
- Measurable ROI on expenses
- Better allocation of the AP budget for clear results
- Improved sales and marketing productivity
HRDF Corporate Digital Marketing Training Courses Targeted Participants
This training is meant to upskill personnel or employees familiar with the sales, marketing, publicity or annual advertising and promotion (AP) budgeting activities in the following roles:
- Business Leaders
- Business Planning Teams
- Sales and Marketing, Management and Teams
- Corporate Communications Teams
- Public Relations Teams
- Aspiring Data Scientists
- Copywriters and Content Creators
These are the usual interrelated teams that deliver business development and growth goals. This training will calibrate and align them on the digital activities, tools and systems for business development and jobs or tasks assignments.
This training is not recommended for:
- People unfamiliar with the scientific method
- People who want to make money overnight
Digital Marketing Training Course Certification
All participants of the course will receive a certificate of achievement from Kognifi.
Participants are trained for the Basic Google Marketing and Analytics path and be ready for the next steps in the Google certifications process.
Participants are trained on the American Marketing Association Digital Marketing Certification path. This training covers aspects of marketing strategy, analytics and management in that path.
Corporate Digital Marketing Training Course Registration Information
Date: As scheduled by the company
Venue: In-house, or as selected by the company
Participants: From 4 to 20 pax; for optimal effectiveness
HRDF Corporate Digital Marketing Training Course Lesson Plan and Methodology
- Short lectures on subject matter
- Facilitated interactive discussions
- Group activity
- Case studies and exercises
- Goal Setting and Cost Controls
- Digital tools hands on usage workshop
- Google Marketing Platform (Ads, Analytics, Tag Management etc)
- Google Cloud Platform and GSuite for Marketers
- Workflow Automation with Zapier
- Ahrefs, SEMrush Market Opportunity Research Tools
- Facebook Analytics and Advertising
- WordPress, HTML and CSS
- Alternatives to Adobe Suite
- Quizzes to test for understanding
Training Course Language
- Will be in English.
- Can be done in Malay if requested.
Participants to Bring
- WiFi capable laptop with Google Chrome browser installed
- Windows 10 or
- Mac OSX
- Personal Gmail account for workshop
Get a Digital Marketing Training Course
Contact us to arrange for a customized training for your business needs. Or to arrange for a meeting to get a better understanding and clarity on this training and other courses.
or fill in the form below and send it over.