This post is also available in: Melayu
This post is also available in: Melayu
Product Management Training Course Description
In this course, participants learn to get sales with the product marketing mix and be effective product managers to grow the business.
Learn how to get sales teams and leaders to support the product sales and margin plan. Learn how to fit products to the market with the PLC and product brand drivers.
Participants will be guided on how to use the product marketing mix to move inventories and grow profitable sales.
Product Management Training Course Objectives
- How to use the product marketing mix for sales growth
- How to fit products in the market for the sales plan
- How to get product mix sales from targeted buyer personas
- How to forecast sales inventory and movements
Product Management Training Course Learning Outcomes
- Able to apply the marketing mix to move product sales
- Able to differentiate products to fit against the competition
- Able to control prices and margins with the PLC plan
- Able to support inventory planning and distribution
Product Management Training Course Content
This training course has the following elements and content. The learning method will be based on lectures on the subject matter, interactive discussions, group activities and quizzes to test understanding.
Module 1 – Managing the Product Marketing Mix
In this module, participants learn how to use the marketing mix to plan the product mix, pricing ladders, promotion plan and distribution plan. Participants learn how to drive focused business growth and manage market risks with their product portfolio.
- The product jobs to be done (JTBD) and the marketing mix formula · Lecture
- Seeing the sales power in the product marketing mix · Workshop
- Presenting the product marketing plan · Group Activity
Module 2 – Product Development and Planning Product Sales
In this module, participants learn how to leverage the competition, product ecosystem, roadmaps and product lifecycle (PLC). Participants learn how to leverage product features, advantages and benefits (FAB) and stock-keeping units (SKU) prices to create the product sales plan.
- Product FAB, Development and the PLC · Lecture
- Creating the SKU and product category sales plan · Workshop
- Presenting the product sales plan · Group Activity
Module 3 – Targeting Customer Activation with Product Brand Drivers
In this module, participants learn how to present FAB, SKUs and positioning to activate customer interest. Participants learn how to train the Brand and Sales teams on how to promote and position product brand drivers to fit specific buyer personas.
- Product positioning and buyer personas · Lecture
- Creating the product positioning for customer activation · Workshop
- Presenting the PLC customer activation plan · Group Activity
Module 4 – Forecasting and Managing the Product Sales Channels
In this module, participants learn how to manage cash flow, inventories, merchandising and product sell-through plans. Participants learn how to see optimal locations and opportunities to move products. They learn how to forecast and plan inventories and cashflows.
- Forecasting and merchandising products in the sales channels · Lecture
- Forecasting inventory movement and sales sell through · Workshop
- Presenting the product SKU forecasting plan · Group Activity
Corporate Training and Management Learning Paths
- Learning Path: Marketing
- Learning Program: Marketing Mix
Recommended courses to take first
HRD Corp TTT Certified Trainer
The trainer for this digital marketing training course, Logarajah Thambyrajah, is TTT (Train The Trainer) certified by HRD Corp. He is an SEO Consultant and the principal consultant for Kognifi. Come and join the training course that we offer. Be trained by our experienced consultant and trainer with more than 30 years experience. With global lessons learned in Fortune 500 companies to share with participants.
Kognifi is an HRD Corp Training Provider
Kognifi is an approved training provider (TP) by HRD Corp. We are listed in the HRD Corp portal. You can search for Kognifi on this HRD Corp link. Kognifi is a marketing and consulting company for digital marketing services and corporate trainings in Malaysia. Kognifi provides HRD Corp claimable training in Malaysia. Kognifi has a list of in-house business management, sales and marketing trainings in Malaysia.
How To Order Our Training Courses
Determine the training course you want your team to attend Contact us to get the latest training course outline, pricing and schedule for one of the following types of training for your selected course.
- In-House Training
- Public Training
- It is 2 days training event from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
We will then send you the official quotation for the HRD Corp Levy grant application. This quotation will be digitally signed to verify that it is from Kognifi Sdn Bhd.
Contact Us for a Training Proposal
HRDF Claimable Training 2024 - Request For Information (RFI)
Send us your request for training. We can customise the training and get the trainers per your training objectives.
Send in the Contact Us Form on the Product Description Tab
|Remote Online Training