This post is also available in: Melayu
Product Management Training Course Description
In this course, participants will learn what product management is and how to use it for focused business growth, managing business risks and opportunities.
Participants will be introduced to the fundamentals of product management and the marketing mix. This covers elements of supply chain, merchandising, ERP data, life cycles and customer activation. Including physical, offline, and online aspects for virtual and physical products.
Participants will be guided on how to use the marketing mix and the product life cycle (PLC) stages to deliver results and manage stakeholder expectations.
Product Management Training Course Learning Objectives
- Knowing how to manage the product marketing mix
- Knowing how to target prospects and customers in the Product Life Cycle (PLC)
- Knowing how to control product Stock Keeping Units (SKUs), prices and promotions
- Knowing how to give directions on product packaging, ERP data and distribution
Product Management Training Course Learning Outcomes
- Able to manage the product marketing mix
- Able to target the product marketing mix to a PLC
- Able to control product price and promotions
- Able to direct product distribution and product SKUs
Product Management Training Course Content
This training course has the following elements and content. The learning method will be based on lectures on the subject matter, interactive discussions, group activity and quizzes to test understanding.
Module 1 – Managing the Marketing Mix
In this module participants will be introduced to the basics of product management and how to use it for focused business growth as well as managing risks and opportunities.
- The marketing mix formula · Lecture
- Getting started with the marketing mix · Workshop
- Presenting the marketing mix plan · Group Activity
Module 2 – Determining the PLC Plan
In this module participants will be introduced to the stages of product life cycle and how it will help them in terms of planning.
- The product life cycle plan · Lecture
- Getting started with the PLC plan · Workshop
- Presenting the PLC Plan · Group Activity
Module 3 – Crafting Customer Activation
In this module participants will be introduced to the importance of customer activation and how it will help their customers become more actionable through activities like repurchasing, recommending and so on.
- The customer activation plan · Lecture
- Getting started with the activation plan · Workshop
- Presenting the Activation Plan · Group Activity
Module 4 – Creating the Distribution Plan
In this module participants will be introduced to the product distribution plan and figure out how to connect customers to their product or service.
- The product distribution plan · Lecture
- Getting started with the distribution plan · Workshop
- Presenting the distribution plan · Group Activity
Corporate Training and Management Learning Paths
- Learning Path: Marketing
- Learning Program: Marketing Mix
Recommended courses to take first
HRDF TTT Certified Trainer
The trainer for this digital marketing training course, Logarajah Thambyrajah, is TTT (Train The Trainer) certified by HRDF. He is an SEO Consultant and the principal consultant for Kognifi. Come and join the training course that we offer. Be trained by our experienced consultant and trainer with more than 30 years experience. With global lessons learned in Fortune 500 companies to share with participants.
Kognifi is a HRDF Training Provider for Management Courses
Kognifi is an approved training provider (TP) by HRDF. We are listed in the HRDF portal. You can search for Kognifi on this HRDF link. Kognifi is a marketing and consulting company for digital marketing services and corporate trainings in Malaysia. Kognifi provides HRDF claimable training in Malaysia. Kognifi has a list of in-house business management, sales and marketing trainings in Malaysia.
How To Order Our Marketing Management Training Courses
Determine the training course you want your team to attend Contact us to get the latest training course outline, pricing and schedule for one of the following types of training for your selected course.
- In-House Training
- Remote Online Training
- Public Training
We will then send you the official quotation for HRDF Levy grant application. This quotation will be digitally signed to verify that its from Kognifi Sdn Bhd.