Customer Service Specialist
This Customer Service Specialist role is an entry-level sales and events hosting role. With a focus on event management, sales and customer support. You will carry out work as assigned by your manager. On-the-job training and desktop computer are provided.
Kognifi Company Details
- Kognifi company details
- Kognifi contact details
- Kognifi SEO services
- Kognifi Training Courses
- Kognifi Gallery of Pictures
- Kognifi LinkedIn Page
Customer Service Specialist Work Hours
- Work hours are 9am to 6pm, Mondays to Fridays.
- Total break time per day is 1 hour.
- Kuala Lumpur public holidays, Saturday and Sunday are off days
- No overtime. All tasks to be done within work hours.
- Work in KL Sentral. Q Sentral, 37th Floor Office. On top of Muzium Negara MRT Station.
Salary – RM 2,000 per month. EPF, Socso and EIS paid. This is the probationary salary. Will be reviewed at end of the probationary period of 6 months.
Customer Service Specialist Job Scope
- Follow up on enquiries from leads
- Follow up with clients on events
- Manage the training calendar and trainers’ schedules
- Organise training events, materials and venue
- Host the training events if required
Requirements for Customer Service Specialist Job
- Reasonable command of English and Bahasa Malaysia. Both written and spoken.
- Fresh graduates in communications, social science, business, or sciences.
- Happy to serve and talk with customers, and have a cheerful personality
- Work from office at Q Sentral in KL Sentral
- Work from 9am to 6pm, Mondays to Friday