Customer Service Specialist
This Customer Service Specialist role is an entry-level sales support role. With a focus on customer support. You will carry out work as assigned by your manager. On-the-job training and desktop computer are provided.
- To respond to enquiries, calls and messages from prospects or customers.
- To provide approved materials, create documentation from templates and support customer registration and requests
- To record your customer interactions in the tools provided.
- To recommend products and services to fit the enquiries or prospects.
- To apply work and sales training that is provided, to your work results.
- You will be responsible for supporting and/or closing sales and maintaining good customer experience.
- Be responsible to be at work on time and respond to customers effectively.
- Have the initiative to request for support from team members and leaders when needed.
- You should possess a SPM and above.
- Good written and spoken skills in English and Malay.
- Be willing to learn and apply the training provided.
- Have initiative and willing to step up and propose solutions when needed.
- You should have a pleasant personality and able to communicate clearly with prospects and customers.
- Be at work on time and during working hours. There is no work from home or virtual work. This job is fully on site.
- You will be using a company provided desktop and phone with approved software and tools.
- Incentive plans
- Annual leave
- Medical insurance
- 37th Floor, Menara Q Sentral in KL Sentral. Above MRT Muzium Negara
- Monday – Friday (9.00am – 6.00pm)
- Lunch break between 1pm to 2pm
- Follow KL Public Holidays
Customer Service Specialist Basic Salary
- Basic salary of RM 2,000 per month.
- Incentives between RM500 to RM2,000.
- EPF, Socso and EIS paid.
- Basic salary will be reviewed at end of the probationary period of 6 months.
Job Application Form
Please fill in your details here.