This post is also available in: Melayu
Customer Marketing Management
Kognifi implements customer engagement services using share of wallet and mind marketing management principles. This enables us to manage the customer for their lifetime value (LTV) for your business and a better business automation process.
A qualified and experienced marketing consultant can guide you through this process. Click here to see the checklist for a Digital Marketing and SEO Consultant in terms of expertise and skills.
Marketing Planning Management
To get this marketing management plan done, you will need to let us know what you want to further sell to your customers. And how long do you expect your customers to be with you. On that basis, we roll out the retention and engagement marketing plans accordingly.
- Customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Social media management
- Email marketing
- e-Commerce and upsells flows
Customer Relationship Management CRM Framework
CRM Marketing Management Objectives and Database Plan
To optimize your spend on customer engagement, you need to be clear on what you want to use it for in the mid to long term period. If you consider only your immediate and short term goals, then when you want to do more, you will find the costs of doing more to be more expensive.
The CRM system can be used for the following objectives:
The CRM system can be tied to following database systems or modules:
- Quotation pipeline movement
- Track actions to do and done
- Record contacts’ interests
- Track contacts’ interest levels
- Introduce new products and services
Managing Contacts and Leads Funneling and Parsing into the CRM
To ensure digitalized workflows are effective, leads and contacts need to go into a contacts database. This starts off the appropriate customer engagement and marketing management process.
Leads and contact acquisition methods might be familiar to you as follows:
- Form submission
- Newsletter signup
- QR codes
- Business cards
- Analytics leads tracking
Each of the above contacts or leads funnel, can be moved into the CRM system. This is done through parsing the above acquisition channels into the CRM system.
This parsing is done and tested in the initial setup process. Then, once it is approved to go live, it automatically moves contacts and leads from these acquisition channels into the CRM for the contacts’ activation process.
This is an important step in o2o marketing and digitalization of your sales and marketing processes. Any changes in this area needs to be controlled to prevent an expensive data loss per the communications plan in the next step.
Contact Activation and Marketing Communications Management Plan
Once a contact or lead is in the CRM system, the system can, if required, automatically do the following tasks:
- Auto respond to the contact and welcoming them to the newsletter or membership or loyalty program. And activates them by asking them to take an action. And can set a email newsletter chain or upsells in motion.
- Auto assign the contact to a sales person for a followup action. This auto assignment can be done by sales person load basis or in a round robin sequence. This assignments can be monitored and controlled by their manager in the CRM’s manager dashboard.
- Track the contacts purchase history or site browsing history and send recommendations for the contact to consider to purchase next. This can be tied to coupons or any other incentive or offer.
- Automate shopping cart checkout upsells to add on related products and services that might interest the buyer.
Performance Monitoring and Marketing Change Control Management
The CRM or engagement systems used, should be able to provide the following performance tracking capabilities:
- Tracking email or Text opens
- Site visits
- Evaluate Interests
- Leads qualification and scoring
Managing changes to the marketing communications plan will need a strict management control on each element of the contact acquisition, parsing and activation automation interfaces and steps.
CRM Customer Marketing Management and Digitalization Consultancy
Kognifi has experienced digital marketing consultant to guide through this process. As a digitalization expert, he can effectively adapt the right tools for your customer marketing management and CRM processes.
Do get in touch with us for a discussion on how we can help you grow your business further.
Credits and References
Featured Image: ID 8584238 © Mike Ehrman | Dreamstime.com