This post is also available in: Melayu
Digital Marketing Agency Services
In Malaysia, a digital marketing agency can provide a full suite of strategic and tactical digital services for branding, getting leads or sales. This covers marketing strategy to selection of digital marketing methods like SEO, CRO, websites, social media and influencers for tactics. Kognifi, as a digital marketing agency in KL, Malaysia, provides the following interactive digital marketing agencies services:
- Marketing Agency services
- Marketing Strategy, Branding and Go To Market (GTM) strategies and services
- Brand, Sales and Advertising Agency services
- SEO Agency services
- CRO Agency services
- Google Ads (formerly know as Adwords) Agency services
- Email Marketing services
- UX Agency services
- Social Media Marketing Agency services
- Influencer Marketing Agency services
- Creative Media and Copywriting services
- Website Design and Development services
Kognifi, as an agency,operates as the focal point for clients in Malaysia to run their digital marketing campaigns. We work out the Return On Ad Spend (ROAS) or Return on Investment (ROI) for their given budget and the initial payback periods.
This includes advertising campaigns for Google Ads , Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter, as we are familiar with the laws in Malaysia regulating the internet. And also with local influencers in Malaysia.
And we work with companies to provide them Malaysian domain names to go with their Malaysian business entities.
Digital Marketing Agency Goals
With a proven track record in digital marketing campaigns and marketing websites in Malaysia, Kognifi delivers measurable results from a business perspective.
These results are conversions that lead directly to a proposal and negotiation. This means filtered relevant leads and sales for businesses, similar to that delivered by a trained sales person. Kognifi automates this process with sales process digitalization and applied decision science.
Most agencies do campaigns and projects to provide traffic and leads based on interest such as email signups, brochure request, video plays, rewards and etc, which usually do not lead to sales conversions.
If you are looking for large general advertising agencies for newspaper, out of home, digital billboards, radio and television commercials, please click here.
Sales conversions are based on user intent. Their intent is to obtain a product or service from the business. Which can be gated by price, terms and conditions that can be negotiated with proposals.
This is Kognifi’s job. To deliver conversions based on user intent to buy. This principle applies to both B2B and B2C sales.
Digital Marketing Process
Kognifi, with its long experience and expertise in sales and marketing, gets qualified leads for businesses. Kognifi does this by:
- Creating a customized digital marketing strategy and marketing plan for the business.
- Developing the digital platforms needed in the go to market plan.
- Attracting relevant traffic and funneling into qualified leads for sales negotiations.
- Do continuous improvement or Kaizen to optimize traffic (SEO) and conversions (CRO)
Kognifi creates a high-tech systematic digitalized prospecting system for your business. Grounded by the fundamentals of sales and marketing. And optimized by digital marketing tools. technologies and techniques.
There are essentially four phases in the digital marketing process:
- Planning Phase
- Implementation Phase
- Monitoring, Optimization and Control Phase
- Closing Phase
All the marketing activities will fall in those phases. This makes it easy to know when certain activities are on and prevent scope creep and unauthorized changes from interfering with the actions and schedule.
Digital Marketing Activities and Tasks
To initiate the digital marketing efforts or campaign, the following activities will be conducted. The level of effort and time spent on these activities is based on the complexity and competitiveness of the business.
The activities listed below can be tailored to suit different business requirements and can be made very simple. For small businesses, these planning activities can be done within a few hours, not more than 2.5 hours.
The outcomes of the activities and meetings in summary would be any of these:
- Determine the goals or KPI’s to achieve
- Define the target market
- Determine the demographics
- Identify the emotion to be evoked in the target
- Define the reasoning to be applied to support the emotion
- Create the positioning or use existing positioning
- Set the kind of imagery or graphics to be used
- Determine the type of media creatives such as video production, photo shoots, talent requirements, copywriting and content creation.
- Establish media planning for search, ad networks and which social media and news channels to use
- Create an action plan for execution
Kognifi works with the business or client to understand the goals of their customer, be it in search or social media. This comprehension develops the digital strategy for the client for the longer term, forecasting the costs, resources needed and activities.
Digital Marketing Planning Phase
Proposal Initiation Meeting
On contact with Kognifi, we will meet the client to do any of the following as requested by client:
- Present our profile, solutions, performance analytics and metrics in detail.
- Advice client on digital marketing insider knowledge and current trends in the industry.
- Get to know session to understand the client’s business requirements and the people involved.
- Understand client’s required results and gather preliminary scope of work to create a detailed digital marketing proposal.
Do get in touch with us for a discussion on how we can work with you to grow your business further.
Conduct a Strategy Session to determine Marketing Tactics and Technologies
This strategy session is important to determine what marketing tactics and resources will be required.
- Business strategy
- Audience strategy
- Go to Market Strategy
This session can take 4 hours to a full 8 hour day for a complex business with many different types of products and services.
- Confirm the product that is to be promoted and branded
- Scope the actual target audience and buyer personas for the product
- Determine and answer why the audience will buy this product from you
- Determine positioning statements for each target audience
- Determine the online communities and platforms to reach
- Determine the content strategy and creatives to create media and use cases
- Determine the tactics and methods to reach the target audience
Most clients are surprised by the level of detail and the outcomes. As any experienced marketer knows, success in marketing comes from the devilish details in the planning. Agencies and clients that work closely and deeply together, get the best results.
Kognifi also offers training for in-house marketing staff so that these skill-sets will be available at any time within the organization. In Kuala Lumpur and anywhere else in Malaysia, Singapore and ASEAN.
Conduct a Scope Meeting to get the Communications Plans Requirements
This requirements gathering is important as it will decide on the best detailed and granular digital marketing strategy and go to market tactics to be used for the client’s budget and goals:
- Identifies which product model and characteristics to be promoted.
- Who exactly does the business want to sell these items to? Determine who and what the target audience profile will be. And what their demographics, locations and personas will be.
- Determine why the target market will want to buy their product or service and how it is competitively different from the others in the market.
- Determine the product competitive positioning and pitch.
- Confirm the branding elements required and get the brand book and its details settled for the campaign.
- Determines what outcomes are wanted by the business. For example the business wants leads via email, chat messages, phone calls or direct online sales.
- Determine how the business will reach their target audience. Through search, social media, influencers, advertising, chats etc.
- How these outcomes are preferred to be obtained. From a single landing page, new website, videos, digital flyers, emails, apps, images, text copy etc.
This scope meeting is part of Kognifi’s strategic marketing services. As a full fledged marketing agency, Kognifi provides marketing services to support companies who do not have experienced capabilities in-house.
Digital Marketing Implementation Phase
Digital Engineering Services
A cognitive business can be setup fast. You can have business services such as smarter email, marketing, online shop, payment processing, appointment setting and customer follow-ups easily.
To be an effective digital marketing agency, Kognifi helps businesses get online as fast as possible.
- Creating your dedicated business name and presence online with a domain name. Malaysian or international domain name.
- Marketing your products and services effectively online to your target customers, starting with SEO.
- Enabling a secured SEO e-commerce shop.
- Implementing intelligence to follow up your customers and work in progress.
- Marketing technology, software and applications to automate your processes.
- Content creation such a video production, product and corporate photography, research, feature writing and copywriting.
These automate your business. Adding security to the mix ensures a trusted place for your customers. Gives your business a real name. And it all presents your business as a serious player. Kognifi provides businesses access to the digital economy in Malaysia and globally.
Get your business into the digital economy the Kognifi way of digital marketing. Cognify it. Or as we say, Kognifi it. For any business of any size, from home businesses to large corporations. Have a look at some of the Martech products that we provision.
Website Design and Development
Based on digital marketing strategy or scope requirements sessions, the go to market plan would have listed for a landing pages or a custom website to be created.
Kognifi gets the website design brief from the client or directly from the marketing plan. This brief will be similar to the points listed above. Then we will scope the work as follows:
- We will create themes, layout and site navigation based on the business or client’s vision, marketing strategy, performance goals and brand book.
- We will calibrate on the customer journey and goals, user interaction (UI) and user experience (UX) as a fundamental aspect of web design and the site’s or app’s success
- We will advise on the feasibility of their ideas against the required goals.
- We will also advice on the CRO requirements for website and digital campaigns.
- Roll out the necessary blueprint for testing and development
- Create the necessary code and API integrations required
- Launch the website, app or page
Whatever SEO functionality, analytics and CRO requirements would also be included in this area. Technical SEO focuses on website build quality, speed and security,
Communications and Reach
As part of the marketing plan, the tactics to reach the end customer is finalised. In this phase, the selection of the media, calls to action and metrics will be mapped out.
The paid, earned and owned traffic sources will be executed in this section. This is where advertising modalities, endorsements and SEO organic reach will be done.
Analytics, Goals, Conversions and CRO
With analytics in place, conversion rate optimization (CRO) can be done. Goals are setup in analytics, conversion paths and triggers are monitored and optimized for conversions.
Different industries have different conversion rates. Click through rates are also different across industries. CRO work involves:
- AB Testing to see which changes bring a better result to a webpage or website.
- CRO is a continuous improvement process that needs to be done to improve digital marketing performance.
Digital marketing performance is based on tracking a string of events or conversions to the final desired goal. Be it a sale, lead form, or sampling request. Therefore continuous CRO is important to achieve business and marketing goals.
Social Media Management
Social media is an important tool to reach look alike target audiences (LLA) and for SEO. As it is a time consuming activity, we do this social media job if the client does not have in-house capability . The social media scope of work is generally:
- Create an Omnichannel O2O marketing plan to ensure consistency of messaging and branding across all social media, web and physical locations and properties.
- Create, setup and configure Malaysian social media accounts for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest and Google My Business (GMB).
- Calibrate consistency in brand image and presentation across social media platforms
- Setup access controls to ensure postings are from client’s authorized people.
- Setup controls to not negatively impact brand image and reputation management.
- Monitor brand mentions and reputation online, especially in Malaysia.
- Integrate postings and automation in postings between client website and social media pages or profiles for improved SEO.
- Engage and respond to social media reviews and comments from fans and site visitors to manage reputation and brand.
- Build engagement with users and fans to build a committed fan and follower base for the client.
It all starts with your blog posts that get pushed out to social media networks and online blogs and publications. The content needs to be relevant to the online communities or personas on those platforms.
And then the variability in engagement and managing that engagement levels for a post or social media campaign will be gauged and evaluated for SEO, CRO and KPI goals.
Digital Marketing Agency Work in Summary
In nutshell, the digital marketing agency that takes care of the details for the client, ensures the best return on ad spend (ROAS)for the client.
If you are a business in Kuala Lumpur (KL), Petaling Jaya (PJ), Selangor, or anywhere in Malaysia, contact us to setup a meeting to get better business results online.
Do get in touch with us for a discussion on how we can work with you to grow your business further.