This post is also available in: Melayu
Marketing Management Training Course Description
In this course, participants will learn how to manage sales and marketing activities to meet targets. Participants will learn how to get actionable reports and track corrective measures to meet marketing objectives.
Participants will be introduced to marketing Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and metrics. They will be guided on how to use these measures to manage and control sales and marketing activities and risks to deliver the required results.
Participants will be guided with exercises to be able to apply these lessons and methods to their sales and marketing activities.
- Knowing how to track and measure marketing activities
- Knowing how to manage and review marketing resources
- Knowing how to set marketing KPIs, metrics and baselines
- Knowing how to communicate marketing performance
- Able to monitor and control marketing activities
- Able to monitor and control marketing resources
- Able to set marketing KPIs, metrics and baselines
- Able to communicate marketing performance
Marketing Management Training Course Content
This training course has the following elements and content. The learning method will be based on lectures on the subject matter, interactive discussions, group activity and quizzes to test understanding.
Module 1 – Monitoring and Controlling Marketing Results
This module will introduce participants to monitoring and controlling marketing activities through retrograde goal directed tracking. Participants will get to know how to identify activities directly contributing to sales and marketing results.
- The sales and marketing activities · Lecture
- Identifying measurable drivers of marketing results · Workshop
- Presenting the activity tracking plan · Group Activity
Module 2 – Marketing Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Metrics
This module will introduce participants to goal setting and managing results with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and metrics. Participants will learn how to link these metrics to sales and marketing activities.
- Key Performance Indicators and Metrics · Lecture
- Marketing performance data collection and actionable data visualization · Workshop
- Presenting the sales and marketing visual dashboard · Group Activity
Module 3 – Identifying Sales and Marketing Risks and Opportunities
This module will introduce participants to identifying risks and opportunities in the marketing plan. Participants will learn how to qualify these risks and opportunities to protect and be able to deliver the marketing plan targets.
- Sales and marketing risk and opportunities identification · Lecture
- Learning how to qualify risks and opportunities · Workshop
- Presenting the risk and opportunity register · Group Activity
Module 4 – Mitigating Sales and Marketing Risks and Contingency Measures
This module will introduce participants to managing the sales and marketing risk register. Participants will learn how to create action plans to mitigate risks and contingency plans to take to recover from the risk and stay on plan.
- The marketing command centre structure · Lecture
- Getting started with structuring the marketing command centre · Workshop
- Presenting the marketing command centre plan · Group Activity
- Learning Path: Business Management
- Learning Program: Controlling
Recommended courses to take first
HRD Corp TTT Certified Trainer
The trainer for this digital marketing training course, Logarajah Thambyrajah, is TTT (Train The Trainer) certified by HRD Corp. He is an SEO Consultant and the principal consultant for Kognifi. Come and join the training course that we offer. Be trained by our experienced consultant and trainer with more than 30 years experience. With global lessons learned in Fortune 500 companies to share with participants.
Kognifi is a HRD Corp Training Provider
Kognifi is an approved training provider (TP) by HRD Corp. We are listed in the HRD Corp portal. You can search for Kognifi on this HRD Corp link. Kognifi is a marketing and consulting company for digital marketing services and corporate trainings in Malaysia. Kognifi provides HRD Corp claimable training in Malaysia. Kognifi has a list of in-house business management, sales and marketing trainings in Malaysia.
How To Order Our Training Courses
Determine the training course you want your team to attend Contact us to get the latest training course outline, pricing and schedule for one of the following types of training for your selected course.
- In-House Training
- Remote Online Training
- Public Training
We will then send you the official quotation for HRD Corp Levy grant application. This quotation will be digitally signed to verify that its from Kognifi Sdn Bhd.