This post is also available in: Melayu
Marketing Strategy Training Course Description
In this Marketing Strategy training course, participants will learn how to identify market forces data and use this data within strategic frameworks to propose marketing strategy and strategic direction.
Participants will be introduced to the use of market and business data within strategic frameworks. These are the strategic choices and analyses for marketing, brand and business development strategies. This course covers SWOT, PESTEL, Porter’s 5 Forces, PLC and segmentation analyses and frameworks to set strategic direction and strategy selection.
Participants will be guided on how to use these frameworks to create data driven strategy proposals to grow the business, market shares and brand share of mind.
Marketing Strategy Training Course Learning Objectives
- Knowing the strategic frameworks for marketing, brand and business development
- Knowing how to use SWOT and PESTEL frameworks to identify risks to strategy and tactics
- Knowing how to use Porters 5 Forces framework and PLC to identify strategic trends
- Knowing which strategic option to select and propose to grow market shares and business development
Marketing Strategy Training Course Learning Outcomes
- Able to use frameworks to map strategic direction
- Able to identify risks and opportunities in the market
- Able to isolate competitive forces with targeted actions
- Able to recommend and propose strategy for competitive growth
Marketing Strategy Training Course Content
This training course has the following elements and content. The learning method will be based on lectures on the subject matter, interactive discussions, group activity and quizzes to test understanding.
Module 1 · Strategic Frameworks For Business Development
Participants will get to know the frameworks for business strategy formulation. The SWOT, PESTEL, Porter’s 5 Forces, PLC and Segmentation analyses. And generic and differentiation strategies.
- Get to know and differentiate the frameworks · Lecture
- Get the data for the frameworks · Coaching Workshop
- Able to use frameworks to map strategic direction · Group Activity
Module 2 · Using SWOT And PESTEL To Identify Market Risks And Opportunities
Participants place data on the SWOT and PESTEL canvases. And learn how to see the data relationships in the context of business risks and opportunities.
- How to use SWOT and PESTEL for risk management · Lecture
- Place data and identify threats and opportunities · Coaching Workshop
- Presenting the opportunities and threats matrix · Group Activity
Module 3 · Using Porters 5 Forces Framework And PLC To See Industry Trends
Participants place data on the Porter’s 5 Forces, PLC and Segmentation canvases. And start seeing the relationships in the context of competitor activities and buying trends.
- Competitive intensity and segmentation · Lecture
- Placing the data points for competitive context · Coaching Workshop
- Isolate competitive forces with targeted actions · Group Activity
Module 4 · Selecting Strategic Options For Positioning Direction and Growth
Participants calculate accessible market sizes. Then propose strategic value propositions and actions that fits the business risk appetite. And create a high level actionable strategic plan.
- Identify market size and possible strategic actions · Lecture
- Integrating an actionable strategy with the strategy canvas · Coaching Workshop
- Recommend and propose strategy for competitive growth · Group Activity
Corporate Training and Strategy Management Learning Paths
- Learning Path: Business Management
- Learning Program: Business Development
Recommended courses to take first
HRD Corp TTT Certified Trainer
The trainer for this digital marketing training course, Logarajah Thambyrajah, is TTT (Train The Trainer) certified by HRD Corp. He is an SEO Consultant and the principal consultant for Kognifi. Come and join the training course that we offer. Be trained by our experienced consultant and trainer with more than 30 years experience. With global lessons learned in Fortune 500 companies to share with participants.
Kognifi is a HRD Corp Training Provider
Kognifi is an approved training provider (TP) by HRD Corp. We are listed in the HRD Corp portal. You can search for Kognifi on this HRD Corp link. Kognifi is a marketing and consulting company for digital marketing services and corporate trainings in Malaysia. Kognifi provides HRD Corp claimable training in Malaysia. Kognifi has a list of in-house business management, sales and marketing trainings in Malaysia.
How To Order Our Training Courses
Determine the training course you want your team to attend Contact us to get the latest training course outline, pricing and schedule for one of the following types of training for your selected course.
- In-House Training
- Remote Online Training
- Public Training
We will then send you the official quotation for HRD Corp Levy grant application. This quotation will be digitally signed to verify that its from Kognifi Sdn Bhd.