This post is also available in: Melayu
This post is also available in: Melayu
Marketing Plan Training Course Description
Learn how to create marketing plans to achieve sales and margins goals. Learn how to structure and frame the category mix, checkpoints, channels, and the competition.
Hands on guidance with templates and structure on how to plan for the activities needed to create and implement the go to market plan.
By the end of this hands-on training, participants will be able to create comprehensive marketing plans to deliver on targets.
Marketing Plan Training Course Learning Objectives
- Knowing the financial numbers related to marketing
- Knowing 4As marketing mix
- Knowing the Go To Market planning process
- Knowing the Plan of Action planning process
Learning Outcomes Marketing Plan Training Course
- Able to create relevant table cash flows for marketing plans
- Able to create a list of activities to deliver the targets
- Able to create marketing campaigns and estimate costs to drive demand
- Able to create action plans to execute the campaigns on the market
Marketing Plan Training Course Content
This training course has the following elements and content. The learning method will be based on lectures on the subject matter, interactive discussions, group activity and quizzes to test understanding.
Module 1 · Goal Setting and the Marketing Financial Plan
This module will introduce participants to goal setting and the financial plan. Participants learn how to create the Tables of Cashflows and Profit and Loss. Participants will learn how to link these metrics to sales and marketing activities.
- The financial numbers related to marketing · Lecture
- Linking the numbers to marketing activities · Workshop
- Presenting the Marketing Financial Plan · Group Activity
Module 2 · The 4As Marketing Mix
This module will introduce participants to the 4As marketing mix and positioning. Participants will be introduced to the Communications Plan, the Fulfillment Plan, and the Sales Plan. These are the marketing activities that will ensure the revenues are met and the costs can be budgeted in.
- The 4As marketing mix required to meet the top line · Lecture
- Developing the activities required to meet the 4As mix · Workshop
- Presenting the 4As marketing activities · Group Activity
Module 3 · The Go To Market Plan (GTM)
This module will guide participants to create effective a sales and marketing campaign to shape demand and meet targets. These are the marketing activities that will ensure the revenues are able to be met and the costs can be budgeted.
- Brand, Product and Sales activities to deliver the numbers · Lecture
- Listing the activities and campaign creation plan and costs · Workshop
- Presenting the GTM plan and costs · Group Activity
Module 4 · The Plan of Action (POA)
This module will guide participants on how to create the Plan of Action to implement GTM plan. This will focus on sales and promotions timelines, resources, and reporting results.
- Campaign execution and the POA · Lecture
- Creating the POA · Workshop
- Presenting the POA · Group Activity
- Learning Path: Marketing
- Learning Program: Marketing Mix
Recommended courses to take first
SS-BY · Buying Motives and JTBD Training Course
HRD Corp TTT Certified Trainer
The trainer for this digital marketing training course, Logarajah Thambyrajah, is TTT (Train The Trainer) certified by HRD Corp. He is an SEO Consultant and the principal consultant for Kognifi. Come and join the training course that we offer. Be trained by our experienced consultant and trainer with more than 30 years experience. With global lessons learned in Fortune 500 companies to share with participants.
Kognifi is a HRD Corp Training Provider
Kognifi is an approved training provider (TP) by HRD Corp. We are listed in the HRD Corp portal. You can search for Kognifi on this HRD Corp link. Kognifi is a marketing and consulting company for digital marketing services and corporate trainings in Malaysia. Kognifi provides HRD Corp claimable training in Malaysia. Kognifi has a list of in-house business management, sales and marketing trainings in Malaysia.
How To Order Our Training Courses
Determine the training course you want your team to attend Contact us to get the latest training course outline, pricing and schedule for one of the following types of training for your selected course.
- In-House Training
- Remote Online Training
- Public Training
We will then send you the official quotation for HRD Corp Levy grant application. This quotation will be digitally signed to verify that its from Kognifi Sdn Bhd.
Contact Us for a Training Proposal
HRDF Claimable Training 2023 - Request For Information (RFI)
Send us your request for training. We can customise the training and get the trainers per your training objectives.
Two Days or 14 Hours
Kuala Lumpur or Selangor, Zoom Meeting with Attendance Recording
On-Site Training – At Your Office, Off-Site Training – Organized by You, Remote Online Training
Send in the Contact Us Form on the Product Description Tab
|Remote Online Training|