This post is also available in: Melayu
Digital Marketing Training Course Overview
A digital marketing training for Malaysia, upskills a marketer to be skilled in using internet and web technologies to reach and influence their target audience in Malaysia.
The skilled digital marketer can show stakeholders the direct impact of digital marketing expenses to results. It is a direct correlation between tasks, expenses and results. This is digital transformation for marketing.
Malaysian Data Driven Digital Marketing Training Course
It is measurable and trackable with detailed analytics to answer business and financial managers on ROI and ROAS on marketing expenses and spending. This enables improved calibration and alignment of actions and resources for the desired business results. Web analytics is an example, besides other analytics sources and systems.
This is the new data driven era of performance marketing, removing the ambiguity of marketing actions to clearly measurable results. Rhetoric can now be accounted for and ambiguity removed, with the clarity of data driven digital marketing.
Digital Marketing Training Needs Assessment
You can try out an example of digital skills for marketing requirements. Our Training Needs Assessment quick test is a good guide on these needs.
Digital Marketing Training Course Malaysia is HRDF Claimable
This digital marketing training course in Malaysia by Kognifi is HRDF claimable. The criteria for claiming from HRDF is for the training to be conducted by a HRDF approved training provider and the trainer to be certified by HRDF.
You can see the complete HRDF Corporate Digital Marketing Training Courses List at the following page. Click the button below for the HRDF claimable courses list.
Kognifi is a HRDF Training Provider
Kognifi is a marketing and consulting company for digital marketing services and trainings in Malaysia.
HRDF TTT Certified Trainer
The trainer for this digital marketing training course, Logarajah Thambyrajah, is TTT (Train The Trainer) certified by HRDF.
He holds a MBA from the Paris Graduate School of Management (PGSM) and a BSc from University Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM). He is fluent in both English and Malay.
He has over 27 years of Sales and Marketing experience with multinational companies such as B. Braun Medical, Tyco Healthcare and Dell Asia Pacific.
Kognifi’s Corporate Digital Marketing Training Course Description
This digital marketing training course is an introduction to digital marketing management, web analytics and related digital tools.
What can participants learn from this digital marketing training course?
Participants will learn how to use modern digitalized tools and resources to manage and control marketing activities for the desired business results. For example,
- How to map business goals to your target audience and go to market plans?
- How to select the metrics to use to measure your digital marketing performance?
- How to manage the customer communication plan and track its effectiveness?
Why should participants know how to use these digital tools and resources?
Today’s marketing teams need to use complex and technologically advanced media channels today. For example:
- Google, Facebook, Instagram and blogs.
- Content management systems (CMS) like WordPress.
- Digital content creation tools for videos and image creation
These technology platforms can be tricky and complex to use if the teams are not skilled in what to do. Especially so with the underlying AI (artificial intelligence) and automation with those tools.
This is similar to the usage of Word, PowerPoint and Excel for those not trained in these productivity tools.
It is about how well the product’s share of mind is managed in the target audience’s various media platforms.
- How well the product is positioned online to answer the needs of the target audience when called on for a solution.
- And how well the business can measure the effectiveness of these sales and marketing activities.
Corporate Digital Marketing Training Course Objectives
This digital marketing training course is an introduction to digital tools and related skills. Participants will be upskilled to meet the challenges of digitalization in sales and marketing activities and tasks.
- Understand modern marketing concepts and the digital transformation of sales and marketing processes and activities.
- Adopt and be skilled in the digital tools available to plan, monitor and control sales and marketing activities for a business.
- Transform your business and teams to be digitally smart and ready to face and manage the global digital advertising and marketing giants in the digital economy.
Digital Marketing Training Course Learning Outcomes
Participants will learn how to:
- How to map the business strategy to a digital go to market strategy.
- How to use digital tools to manage and control marketing activities, performance and costs.
- How to monitor and manage digital teams to deliver to their metrics and business requirements.
This will result in:
- Improved qualified leads generation
- Controlled cost per acquisition (CPA)
- Measurable ROI on expenses
- Better allocation of the AP budget for clear results
- Improved sales and marketing productivity
Corporate Digital Marketing Training Course Targeted Participants
This training is meant to upskill personnel or employees familiar with the sales, marketing, publicity or annual advertising and promotion (AP) budgeting activities in the following roles:
- Business Leaders
- Business Planning Teams
- Sales and Marketing, Management and Teams
- Corporate Communications Teams
- Public Relations Teams
- Aspiring Data Scientists
- Copywriters and Content Creators
These are the usual interrelated teams that deliver business development and growth goals. This training will calibrate and align them on the digital activities, tools and systems for business development and jobs or tasks assignments.
This training is not recommended for:
- People who are not familiar with activities in sales, marketing, PR or budget planning
- People unfamiliar with business development objectives and goals setting
- People unfamiliar with the scientific method
- People who want to make money overnight
Digital Marketing Training Course Certification
All participants of the course will receive a certificate of achievement from Kognifi.
Participants are trained for the Basic Google Analytics path and be ready for the next steps in the Google Analytics certification process online.
Participants are trained on the American Marketing Association Digital Marketing Certification path. This training covers aspects of marketing strategy, analytics and management in that path.
Corporate Digital Marketing Training Course Registration Information
Date: As scheduled by the company
Venue: In-house, or as selected by the company
Participants: From 4 to 20 pax; for optimal effectiveness
Corporate Digital Marketing Training Course Lesson Plan and Methodology
- Short lectures on subject matter
- Facilitated interactive discussions
- Group activity
- Case studies and exercises
- Goal Setting and Cost Controls
- Digital tools hands on usage workshop
- Google Marketing Platform (Ads, Analytics, Tag Management etc)
- Google Cloud Platform and GSuite for Marketers
- Workflow Automation with Zapier
- Ahrefs, SEMrush Market Opportunity Research Tools
- Facebook Analytics and Advertising
- WordPress, HTML and CSS
- Alternatives to Adobe Suite
- Quizzes to test for understanding
Training Course Language
- Will be in English.
- Can be done in Malay if requested.
Participants to Bring
- WiFi capable laptop with Google Chrome browser installed
- Windows 10 or
- Mac OSX
- Personal Gmail account for workshop
Kognifi’s Corporate Digital Marketing Training Course Plan Content and Schedule
Day 1 – Corporate Digital Marketing Planning Skills
- Module 1 – Know the digital marketing framework, factors and jargons used
- Module 2 – Using digital tools to determine marketing strategy and direction
- Module 3 – Selecting digital platforms to determine effective digital Go to Market (GTM) marketing plans to the target audience
Day 2 – Digital Marketing Campaign Implementation and Control
- Module 4 – Using analytics tools and data to align and calibrate for performance management control and reporting
- Module 5 – Crafting digital sales funnels and the customer experience journey to digitalize O2O touch points and conversion goals
- Review and Assessment
Other Kognifi Digital Marketing Training Courses In Malaysia
This enables Kognifi to offer a variety of training courses. These trainings cover project and campaign management, search engine marketing and SEO Training, social media marketing, Google Ads marketing and Analytics Training.
If you need to see the costs of outsourcing an aspect digital marketing work, you can view our SEO price packages for Malaysia.
Get a Digital Marketing Training Course
Contact us to arrange for a customized training for your business needs. Or to arrange for a meeting to get a better understanding and clarity on this training and other courses.