This post is also available in: Melayu
Marketing Strategy Training for Corporates
The Marketing Strategy and Planning training course is open for booking. The event is in March 2020. The early bird tickets are available from now till Feb 14th. This marketing training for corporates will be hosted at the Sheraton Petaling Jaya. Contact us now for the pricing and training plan details.
Corporate Training Participants
This training is for corporate managers such as controllers, analysts and marketing managers.
Corporate Training Course Description
In this course, participants will learn how to create a business plan. For growth and clarity in business and market direction.
Participants will be introduced to the fundamentals of marketing strategy, planning and presentation. This covers tools and frameworks for strategies, tactics and presentation.
Participants will be guided and coached in a step by step method in selecting the strategy and tactics to make a marketing plan and business proposal.
Click here for a list of HRDF Claimable Trainings 2020.
Digital Marketing Training for Corporates
Participants will learn about the selection of digital marketing tactics. They will get to know when to use these digital marketing tactics. And how to prioritise advertising and promotion (AP) budgets to high value and measurable ROAS digital marketing tactics.
Corporate Training · Learning Objectives
- Knowing how to use frameworks to craft marketing strategy
- Knowing how to use tools and templates to define target audiences
- Knowing how to create a marketing plan
- Knowing how to create a business proposal
Corporate Training · Learning Outcomes
- Able to craft a marketing strategy
- Able to define your target audience
- Able to create a marketing plan
- Able to create a business proposal
Course Materials and Activities · Classroom and Facilitated Workshop
- Lecture with slideshows, lecture notes and open Q&A during lecture
- Quizzes and assessment reviews to calibrate understanding
- Group activities and personalised coaching to apply and practise lessons
- Wi-Fi capable personal laptops to use the course tools as listed
Trainer Profile · MBA · HRDF TTT Certified
The trainer for this digital marketing training course, Logarajah Thambyrajah, is TTT (Train The Trainer) certified by HRDF. He is an SEO Consultant and the principal consultant for Kognifi.
Logarajah Thambyrajah (Logga) holds an MBA from the Paris Graduate School of Management and a BSc from University Kebangsaan Malaysia. He is a HRDF Certified Trainer as well as certified in Advanced Search Engine Optimization and is a PMP.
He has a diversified career in sales, corporate marketing and project management, having worked over 28 years in Fortune 500 companies such as B. Braun Medical, Tyco Healthcare, Dell Asia Pacific and Flextronics International. Today, he is the Principal Consultant for Kognifi, a digital agency in KL.
He consults businesses on digital transformation as an integral part of modern management. He leads Kognifi to build digital capabilities for businesses for efficiency and performance.
Connect at: LinkedIn
Kognifi is a HRDF Training Provider
Kognifi is a marketing and consulting company for digital marketing services and corporate digital marketing trainings in Malaysia. Kognifi provides HRDF claimable training in Malaysia. Kognifi has a list of in-house digital marketing trainings in Malaysia.
The training course registration form is online for individuals and groups. Your will need the training announcement TA# from the training announcement below to send in the registration. Contact us to get the latest training announcement.
Contact us with the enquiry form below for the TA# or call us for the TA#.
Corporate Digital Training Courses
We also have corporate training courses about brand strategy and brand management that you can check out. If you are looking for marketing such as market research and strategy related course then we are here to assist you, fill out the form below or click the button at the bottom of the page.
Marketing Strategy and Plan Training Course
Marketing Strategy and Plan Course
For business managers, marketers, controllers and analysts. 2 day course. List price shown, is price per person for the course. In this course participants will learn how to:
- Create a strategic marketing plan and presentation
- Select and use frameworks for marketing strategies
- Identify target audiences, market segments and create buyer personas
- Select and use frameworks for go to market (GTM) marketing plans
- Create the advertising and promotion (AP) budget plan
- Transform the marketing plans into a business proposal
- Use digital tools and assets to create the marketing strategy and plans
- Project Management Training Course for Sales and Project Teams - 26th July 2020
- HRDF Claimable Remote Online Learning and Virtual Classrooms - 8th June 2020
- Requirements for Malaysian Domain Names Registration - 14th May 2020