This post is also available in: Melayu
What is a HRDF Claimable Training Provider?
A HRDF claimable training provider (TP) enables an employer to claim for training costs. An employer registered with HRDF can claim for training costs incurred for upskilling an employee.
HRDF Training Provider Claimable Courses
HRDF Training Provider Claimable Public Training Classes
The following training classes are HRDF approved training programs. These are HRD Corp Claimable Courses (SBL Khas) scheduled to run. This calendar of classes is updated monthly. Click the button for the class list for this year.
Click the image below to see the course list and training classes calendar.
HRD Corp (HRDF) Training Courses
The following training courses listed are HRDF approved training programs. These are HRD Corp Claimable Courses (SBL Khas).
Click the image below to see the course list.
Registered HRD Corp (HRDF) Training Provider
Kognifi is a HRDF Claimable Training Provider (TP) registered with HRDF. Kognifi is listed as a registered HRDF Training Provider Vendor to HRDF registered employers. Kognifi is a Malaysian training provider, specializing in digital skills training.
HRDF Claimable Training Courses
Corporates, businesses and employers seeking HRDF claimable training providers (TP) need to verify that these TPs are maintaining their registration status with HRDF.
HRDF is the Human Resources Development Fund in Malaysia. HRDF is known as PSMB in Malay. HRDF is governed by the laws of the Malaysian Parliament, the PSMB Act 2001.
HRDF provides financial aid for upskilling Malaysian employees. This financial aid is from the levy collected by law from HRDF registered employers. Financial aid is also provided from Malaysian government grants.
This HRDF levy can be claimed back by the contributing employers on approved training of their staff.
1. HRDF provides financial help to employers to upskill their employees.
2. HRDF enables the Malaysian workforce to be effectively skilled up.
3. HRDF ensures only qualified training providers (TP) and trainers do the training.
4. HRDF has branches all over Malaysia with great customer service counters and personnel to support employers and training providers inquiries.
HRDF allows training claims for the following items:
1. Training fees
2. Training materials costs
3. Training venue and hotels cost
4. The cost of meals
5. Daily allowances for trainers and employees
6. Transportation, including airfare costs for trainers and employees
7. Duration of training
8. Number of employees limits
The claims are conditional based on internal in-house on-premises training or public training done locally or overseas. Click the link below for the specific costs allowed and how its treated.
This HRDF claimable training requirements or HRDF allowable costs matrix. lists out the specific details for claims.
A course approved by HRDF for claims needs to comply to the following:
1. Minimum training session of 4 hours.
2. A full day training session is 8 hours.
3. The training plan needs to show the training schedule, complete with the training modules components per HRDF TTT formats.
4. The training modules should be in line with the TTT training course requirements and format for training modules.
5. The trainer must be HRDF TTT Certified. If none, then they need to show the official HRDF TTT Exemption Certificate.
Do note, that a HRDF logo on a training plan, brochure or business card does not mean the employer can claim from HRDF. The employer will still need to verify if the training provider (TP) is still registered with HRDF to enable a claim to be accepted.
A HRDF certified trainer is certified to a HRDF standardized training method. This HRDF Train the Trainer (TTT) course is certified and issued by HRDF. This certificate certifies the holder to be a HRDF Certified Professional Trainer.
The HRDF TTT certified trainer can do the following:
1. Create the training plan in the format required by HRDF.
2. Know how to use adult learning principles to conduct the training.
3. Know how to use a training needs assessment (TNA) to effectively assess participants skills levels and training needs before a training is even done.
4. Knows how to assess participants as skilled to the requirements of the training plan and prove this to the employers.
Individual Trainers can ask for exemptions from HRDF if they have credentials that are acceptable by HRDF.
The HRDF certified trainer has to undergo a vigorous training process and sit for a HRDF certification process. A further HRDF certification exam for trainers is expected to be implemented in 2020.
Claimable HRDF Training Course List
Kognifi has a list of claimable HRDF training courses and related training plans. Below are some examples:
We encourage HR or Business Units leaders to contact us to calibrate on possibilities of how to skill up their teams with digital skills to optimize their business results.
Kognifi is a HRDF certified Training Provider (TP) and also a HRDF Claimable Training Provider, and our trainer for digitalization is HRDF TTT certified. HRDF contributing companies in Malaysia can claim back from HRDF for these skills trainings conducted by Kognifi.
Contact us now for a time slot to discuss your digital upskilling needs.
Reach us here
Contact us for more details about the pricing and also any general enquiries about our training or services below
HRDF Claimable Training 2023 – Request For Information (RFI)
Send us your request for training. We can customise the training and get the trainers per your training objectives.