This post is also available in: Melayu
Brand Strategy Management Training Course Description
In this Brand Strategy Management Training Course, participants will learn how create and manage brand elements to be able to create a brand strategy to deliver business objectives.
Participants will be introduced to the concept of brand drivers and brand elements. Participants will learn how to use brand drivers and relevant hot buttons to activate target audiences to the brand message.
Participants will be guided on how to use these processes and activities to optimize their brand activities to grow the business.
Brand Strategy Management Training Course Learning Objectives
- Knowing how to map strategic business objectives into the brand strategy for results
- Knowing how to relate audience needs to the strategic brand drivers
- Knowing how to create a brand book strategy for consistency in brand identity
- Knowing touchpoints and media channels for brand placements strategy
Brand Strategy Management Training Course Learning Outcomes
- Able to create a brand strategy to match business strategic direction and deliver business objectives
- Able to create strategic brand drivers to activate target audiences and build mind share
- Able to propose strategic brand book elements for brand recall
- Able to propose strategic brand placements for audience activation and mind share
Brand Strategy Management Training Course Content
This training course has the following elements and content. The learning method will be based on lectures on the subject matter, interactive discussions, group activity and quizzes to test understanding.
Module 1 · Mapping Business Objectives into The Brand for Results
Participants learn about business strategy and objectives. And how the brand is related in delivering the business objectives. Participants learn about target audiences and market segments.
- Business objectives and the brand strategy · Lecture
- The brand strategy and positioning statements · Coaching Workshop
- Abel to create a brand strategy to deliver business objectives · Group Activity
Module 2 · Relating the Audience Needs to The Brand Drivers
Participants learn how to create brand drivers and positioning statements. Participants learn about buying motives and WII FM matching to develop brand drivers.
- Buying motives and WII FM · Lecture
- Creating brand drivers that resonate with WII FM · Coaching Workshop
- Able to create brand drivers to activate target audiences · Group Activity
Module 3 · Creating A Brand Book for Consistency In Brand Identity
Participants propose brand drivers to meet business objectives. These brand drivers become elements in the brand book for consistency in the branding communications plan.
- Creating brand elements and the brand tone · Lecture
- Creating the brand book and consistent story elements · Coaching Workshop
- Able to propose brand book elements for brand recall · Group Activity
Module 4 · Seeing the Touchpoints and Media Channels For Brand Placements
Participants learn to see touchpoints for customer activation. Learn how touchpoints can impact or trigger audiences to take desired actions.
- Touchpoints and triggering audiences · Lecture
- Creating touchpoints for brand placements · Coaching Workshop
- Able to propose brand placements for audience activation · Group Activity
Corporate Training and Marketing Management Learning Paths
- Learning Path: Marketing
- Learning Program: Marketing Communications
Recommended courses to take first
HRDF TTT Certified Trainer
The trainer for this digital marketing training course, Logarajah Thambyrajah, is TTT (Train The Trainer) certified by HRDF. He is an SEO Consultant and the principal consultant for Kognifi. Come and join the training course that we offer. Be trained by our experienced consultant and trainer with more than 30 years experience. With global lessons learned in Fortune 500 companies to share with participants.
Kognifi is a HRDF Training Provider
Kognifi is an approved training provider (TP) by HRDF. We are listed in the HRDF portal. You can search for Kognifi on this HRDF link. Kognifi is a marketing and consulting company for digital marketing services and corporate trainings in Malaysia. Kognifi provides HRDF claimable training in Malaysia. Kognifi has a list of in-house business management, sales and marketing trainings in Malaysia.
How To Order Our Corporate Training Courses
Determine the training course you want your team to attend Contact us to get the latest training course outline, pricing and schedule for one of the following types of training for your selected course.
- In-House Training
- Remote Online Training
- Public Training
We will then send you the official quotation for HRDF Levy grant application. This quotation will be digitally signed to verify that its from Kognifi Sdn Bhd.