This Marketing Strategy training is a two-day coaching workshop on how to create a market strategy:
- How to map strategic direction for business development
- How to select strategic options to achieve business objectives
- Learn how to leverage market forces to select and propose a go-to-market strategy and direction.
- Learn how to align SWOT, PESTEL, Porter’s 5 Forces, PLC, marketing mixes, positioning, and segmentation frameworks to navigate market forces toward objectives.
Call +6011-6353 3599 (9am to 5pm, Mon-Fri) or click the button below to get more details:
Days Left to Workshop Date
- Supported peers and led global cross-functional teams
- 30 years of Sales and Marketing experience lessons learned
Marketing Strategy Training Schedule
- Workshop days: 2 days
- Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Coffee and Lunch Breaks
Marketing Strategy Workshop Day 1
Module 1 – Strategic Frameworks For Business Development
Participants will get to know the frameworks for business strategy formulation. The SWOT, PESTEL, Porter’s 5 Forces, PLC and Segmentation analyses.
- Get to know and differentiate the frameworks · Lecture
- Get the data for the frameworks · Coaching Workshop
- Able to use frameworks to map strategic direction · Group Activity
Module 2 – Using SWOT And PESTEL To Identify Market Risks And Opportunities
Participants place data on the SWOT and PESTEL canvases. And learn how to see the data relationships in the context of business risks and opportunities.
- How to use SWOT and PESTEL for risk management · Lecture
- Place data and identify threats and opportunities · Coaching Workshop
- Presenting the opportunities and threats matrix · Group Activity
Marketing Strategy Workshop Day 2
Module 3 – Using Porters 5 Forces Framework And PLC To See Industry Trends
Participants place data on Porter’s 5 Forces, PLC and Segmentation canvases. And start seeing the relationships in the context of competitor activities and buying trends.
- Competitive intensity and segmentation · Lecture
- Placing the data points for competitive context · Coaching Workshop
- Isolate competitive forces with targeted actions · Group Activity
Module 4 – Selecting Strategic Options For Positioning Direction and Growth
Participants calculate accessible market sizes. Then propose strategic value propositions and actions that fit the business risk appetite.
- Identify market size and possible strategic actions · Lecture
- Integrating an actionable strategy with the strategy canvas · Coaching Workshop
- Recommend and propose a strategy for competitive growth · Group Activity
Marketing Strategy Public Workshop Dates
- Date: 31 January to 1 February 2024
- Venue: Kognifi Office, Phileo Damansara 1, Selangor
- Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Marketing Strategy Public Workshop Prices
- Individual Price: MYR 2,600 per person
- Group Price: To discuss based on pax
HRDF (HRDCorp) Claimable Training Course
- This course training is an HRDCorp Claimable Course
- Can claim HRDF reimbursement from employer levy paid to HRDF
- This training course is an approved registered program with HRDCorp
Contact Kognifi For More Details
Click the button below to contact Kognifi Customer Service (+6011-6353-3599) on a working day (Mon-Fri, 10am to 5pm) for your enquiry on training course classes.
or send in the booking form below:
Training Class Booking
Send in this form to book your place in this class. And get our quotation to process payment or get your company’s HRD Corp grant approval.