This post is also available in: Melayu
Managing Communications Activities Training Course Description
In this course, participants learn how to manage communications activities to be on plan to brand stories, the brand book and the communication objectives. Participants will be introduced to media creation , event management and publicity activities and resources. Participants also learn how to manage change in internal stakeholders and how to track changes in external stakeholders. Participants will be guided on how to use these frameworks to effectively implement the communications plan to meet the business objectives.
- Knowing the media creation and control activities
- Knowing organize events and manage PR activities
- Knowing how to communicate internally to create change
- Knowing activation funnels and monitoring media and events effectiveness
- Able to get media done correctly to stories and brand book
- Able to manage events correctly to stories and brand book
- Able to develop an esprit de corps with internal teams
- Able to track changes in internal and external stakeholders
Managing Communications Activities Training Course Content
This training course has the following elements and content. The learning method will be based on lectures on the subject matter, interactive discussions, group activity and quizzes to test understanding.
Module 1 · Media Creation and Control to Communications Plan
Participants will get to know how to manage media creation activities to scope and plan.
Learn how to control these activities to deliver to the brand book, stories and plans
- Get to know media creation activities · Lecture
- List the media creation processes and check points · Coaching Workshop
- Able to deliver media on time and on spec to plan · Group Activity
Module 2 · Organize Events and Manage Publicity Activities
Participants get to know the different types of publicity events and resources required. And
learn how to manage people, social media, and influencers to meet communications goals
- Get to know publicity events and the resources required · Lecture
- Plan events, mass media, social media, and resources required · Coaching Workshop
- Able to manage events to event stories and brand book · Group Activity
Module 3 · Knowing How to Communicate Internally To Create Change
Participants learn about esprit de corps and team cohesiveness. Learn how to develop and
leverage esprit de corps to change the workplace and interpersonal relationships to meet the
stakeholder plan objectives.
- The elements of esprit de corps · Lecture
- Developing team cohesiveness with storming and norming · Coaching Workshop
- Able to change internal stakeholders’ behaviors to plan · Group Activity
Module 4 · Activation Funnels and Changes in External Stakeholders
Participants learn about activation funnels and its effect on stakeholders. Participants learn
how to track media and events effectiveness in creating the desired changes.
- The activation funnel and media effectiveness · Lecture
- Tracking changes and impact on stakeholders of media · Coaching Workshop
- Able to track changes by media in stakeholders · Group Activity
- Learning Path: Business Management
- Learning Program: Leadership
Recommended courses to take first
HRD Corp TTT Certified Trainer
The trainer for this digital marketing training course, Logarajah Thambyrajah, is TTT (Train The Trainer) certified by HRD Corp. He is an SEO Consultant and the principal consultant for Kognifi. Come and join the training course that we offer. Be trained by our experienced consultant and trainer with more than 30 years experience. With global lessons learned in Fortune 500 companies to share with participants.
Kognifi is a HRD Corp Training Provider
Kognifi is an approved training provider (TP) by HRD Corp. We are listed in the HRD Corp portal. You can search for Kognifi on this HRD Corp link. Kognifi is a marketing and consulting company for digital marketing services and corporate trainings in Malaysia. Kognifi provides HRD Corp claimable training in Malaysia. Kognifi has a list of in-house business management, sales and marketing trainings in Malaysia.
How To Order Our Training Courses
Determine the training course you want your team to attend Contact us to get the latest training course outline, pricing and schedule for one of the following types of training for your selected course.
- In-House Training
- Remote Online Training
- Public Training
We will then send you the official quotation for HRD Corp Levy grant application. This quotation will be digitally signed to verify that its from Kognifi Sdn Bhd.