This post is also available in: Melayu
Content Creation Training Course Description
In this course, participants will learn how to create effective content for media placements to activate target audiences. Participants will be introduced to the use of storytelling in audience activation. Participants learn the storyboarding processes, application of the brand book to trigger audience recall responses and how to adapt media to achieve branding goals. Participants will be guided on how to use these frameworks to create content for media to activate target audiences.
- Knowing how to create brand stories from brand drivers
- Knowing how to use a storyboard to communicate visual stories
- Knowing how to use the brand book and storyboard for consistency in media
- Knowing which copywriting methods and blocks are suitable to which media
- Able to create stories that trigger responses
- Able to create storyboards to communicate with content creators
- Able to create consistency in story elements across media and placements
- Able to adapt stories for different types of media
Content Creation Training Course Content
This training course has the following elements and content. The learning method will be based on lectures on the subject matter, interactive discussions, group activity and quizzes to test understanding.
Module 1 · Creating Brand Stories from Brand Drivers
Participants learn how to create stories. Participants will use brand drivers to create stories
that moves the target audience into desired states.
- The story telling formula · Lecture
- Activating emotional states with stories · Coaching Workshop
- Able to create stories that trigger responses · Group Activity
Module 2 · Using A Storyboard To Communicate Visual Stories
Participants list down the story elements and create the story flow. Learn how to craft
storyboards to communicate story ideas to content creators.
- The storyboard process · Lecture
- Creating storyboards and telling people what it means · Coaching Workshop
- Able to create storyboards to communicate with content creators · Group Activity
Module 3 · Using The Brand Book And Storyboard For Consistency In Media
Participants learn how to link brand book elements and the storyboards. Participants learn
how to create consistency in the internal stories of the audience.
- Putting the brand book and storyboards together · Lecture
- Placing the story elements onto the media and events · Coaching Workshop
- Able to create consistency in stories across media and placements · Group Activity
Module 4 · Matching Copywriting Methods And Blocks To Media Objectives
Participants learn about copywriting methods and media blocks. Participants learn how to
match media blocks copywriting to activation goals.
- Getting familiar with copywriting and media blocks · Lecture
- Creating copy for media blocks and audience activation · Coaching Workshop
- Able to adapt stories for different types of media · Group Activity
- Learning Path: Marketing
- Learning Program: Marketing Communications
Recommended courses to take first
HRDF TTT Certified Trainer
The trainer for this digital marketing training course, Logarajah Thambyrajah, is TTT (Train The Trainer) certified by HRDF. He is an SEO Consultant and the principal consultant for Kognifi. Come and join the training course that we offer. Be trained by our experienced consultant and trainer with more than 30 years experience. With global lessons learned in Fortune 500 companies to share with participants.
Kognifi is a HRDF Training Provider
Kognifi is an approved training provider (TP) by HRDF. We are listed in the HRDF portal. You can search for Kognifi on this HRDF link. Kognifi is a marketing and consulting company for digital marketing services and corporate trainings in Malaysia. Kognifi provides HRDF claimable training in Malaysia. Kognifi has a list of in-house business management, sales and marketing trainings in Malaysia.
How To Order Our Training Courses
Determine the training course you want your team to attend Contact us to get the latest training course outline, pricing and schedule for one of the following types of training for your selected course.
- In-House Training
- Remote Online Training
- Public Training
We will then send you the official quotation for HRDF Levy grant application. This quotation will be digitally signed to verify that its from Kognifi Sdn Bhd.