This post is also available in: Melayu
Business Proposal and Risk Assessment Training Course Description
Learn how to create a business proposal with the financial numbers. Learn how to structure the table of cashflows, financial analyses and the report for financial risk assessment and approval. Get guidance and exercises on how to prepare the numbers and structure the proposal for a financial risk assessment and approval.
- Know how to create a business proposal with financial plan target numbers and NPV.
- Know how a financial risk and cost benefit evaluation process works
- Know how to use marketing strategy data and tender documents to create the budgets, resources and the financial risk management for a business proposal.
- Able to create a business proposal with financial plan target numbers and NPV.
- Able to manage the financial risk and cost benefit evaluation process with internal teams and bankers
- Able to assess and use marketing strategy data and tender documents to create the budgets, resources and the financial risk management for a business proposal.
- Able to create a winning business proposal
- Learning Path: Business Management
- Learning Program: Business Development
Recommended courses to take first
HRD Corp TTT Certified Trainer
The trainer for this digital marketing training course, Logarajah Thambyrajah, is TTT (Train The Trainer) certified by HRD Corp. He is an SEO Consultant and the principal consultant for Kognifi. Come and join the training course that we offer. Be trained by our experienced consultant and trainer with more than 30 years experience. With global lessons learned in Fortune 500 companies to share with participants.
Kognifi is a HRD Corp Training Provider
Kognifi is an approved training provider (TP) by HRD Corp. We are listed in the HRD Corp portal. You can search for Kognifi on this HRD Corp link. Kognifi is a marketing and consulting company for digital marketing services and corporate trainings in Malaysia. Kognifi provides HRD Corp claimable training in Malaysia. Kognifi has a list of in-house business management, sales and marketing trainings in Malaysia.
How To Order Our Training Courses
Determine the training course you want your team to attend Contact us to get the latest training course outline, pricing and schedule for one of the following types of training for your selected course.
- In-House Training
- Remote Online Training
- Public Training
We will then send you the official quotation for HRD Corp Levy grant application. This quotation will be digitally signed to verify that its from Kognifi Sdn Bhd.