This post is also available in: Melayu
This is an entry level role. You will carry out work as assigned by manager. On the job guidance will be provided when required.
- Work hours are 9am to 6pm, Mondays to Fridays.
- Total break time per day is 1 hour.
- Kuala Lumpur public holidays, Saturday and Sunday are off days
- No overtime. All tasks to be completed as required.
Salary – RM 1,200 per month. EPF, Socso and EIS paid.
- Communicate with customers and other people as assigned
- Manage documentation as assigned
- Report work progress during work hours
- Must be available during work hours to answer phone calls and messages
- Any other assignments as required by manager
- Good command of English and Malay. Both written and spoken.
- SPM or Diploma qualifications. Fresh graduates looking for work experience can apply.
- Must have laptop, smartphone and good internet access. Fast typing skills.
- Has a private work area at home. For work from home requirements.