This post is also available in: Melayu
Do you want your business to be found?
The Business Platform Optimized for you
Whether you sell from a shop, social media or in-person, Kognifi has you covered with a findable online showroom.
Online to Offline O2O Marketing
O2O is powerful. Get your website to rank in search results for the word you want to be found for.
Place offers on the website to drive traffic to your brick and mortar shop, mall or office.
As long as your website appears in page one of the SERPs, you continue to get qualified customers.
The command center for your online marketing
Manage all your postings, promotions and shares from the website.
One web post, pushes post to all or selected social media.
Maximises reach and discovery of your business.
This enables successful omnichannel marketing, online to offline and offline to online.
- You own the website
- Website is the center for all promotions, messages, articles, videos, FAQs and product information.
- You decide:
- What to showcase
- When to showcase
- How long to show
Facebook / Instagram
- Facebooks owns the webpage
- Facebook Page is good for company information and product display
- Facebook decides if your content can be shown, when it can be shown and to whom it should be shown to.
- One blog post or page, push to all social media
- Be found when researchers look for your product and services
- High chance of being found in the middle and end of the search funnel
- Best way to enable omnichannel marketing, O2O
- Drive sales to your location
- Your content can be seen 24/7
- Need only be engineered to be found by search engines
- Great viral lift, for content of public interest, rapidly shared in Facebook
- You can get a lot of likes when you post content
- You will get enquiries for your product and services, mainly from the middle of the search funnel
- Sales conversion from Facebook ads will be slow if Facebook does not have much information on your target audience buying tendencies
- Your content can be seen primarily within news feeds within a small time window
- Need to have connections. Be well connected with socially sharing people
- Not being found by search engines
- Not ranking in the search engine results page (SERPs)
- Only being found by knowing the URL
- Not able to get enough connections
- Likes becoming unliked
- Getting banned by Facebook based on a complaint
Website Plus Points
- Well engineered websites can rank in the SERPs
- You use it as a command center for all online marketing
- A real business, available and committed to after sales service
Facebook Plus Points
- Well invested Facebook advertising will be able to identify the right type of audience that might buy your product
- Advertising done right, creates awareness of your products
So get a website and link social media to it
Get omnichannel. Get a ranking website. Get sales from qualified searchers who find the website. And use the website as a command center to drive opportunity sales from social media.
All your online marketing activities on a site fully under your command
Drive top of funnel seekers to explore your products and services by interacting with props on your website
Invest efforts to get qualified leads, prospects and buyers to your site and let them take a buying action
Get your business found in searches for your products and services.
Have the freedom to sell what you want and say what you want.
Get your business name and email of choice.
And choose from a vast selection of customizable designs.
And add reviews and testimonials that stay with you, if you choose to allow it.
Start standing out online!
You build your business. We build your online showroom and marketing platform.
Engineered for your business to be found online. Be found on page one in the search engine results pages (SERPs). Find out what a digital marketing consultant in Malaysia skills and expertise are .
Start being found now!
What do you want to be found for?
- Requirements for Malaysian Domain Names Registration - 14th May 2020
- Working From Home and Managing Digital Teams Webinar - 20th April 2020
- WFH Working From Home - 20th March 2020